Redesign live

Finally, the promised redesign is now live. It is still in its beta version, I am afraid. It will take me a while to convert the linklist into the new design, so please be patient there. I also hope to be able to include the site search function again in the near future. Please also note that this blog has undergone a name change and will now officially be available through the URL falafelkid.com while the old URL will, of course, remain active. But the new name reflects that I have never exclusively written about one specific console, but all home consoles and portables.

You will also notice that the console images and image tabs in the posts have vanished. They will also gradually disappear from older posts, as they no longer fit the main design. This will open up the rather rigid post structure of the past and enable me to write anything from short news alerts to long articles. And speaking of long articles, I expect my article on Nibris to appear very soon. Now the studio website has disappeared and Nibris successor Bloober Team is about to hit the stock market, I want to include all the recent developments.

Please let me know how you like the new design. I ask for your understanding that there will be little tweaks here and there. I very much appreciate all of you coming to this website and hope that I can now serve you better.

Postingan terkait: