Join Louis Castle, Matias Myllyrinne and myself



I am very happy to invite you all to a very special event taking place alongside the GDC Europe, the first 3sat Neues expert panel. Join Louis Castle (InstantAction, formerly Westwood Studios) and Matias Myllyrinne (Remedy Entertainment) in a discussion about the current state and future of the games industry, hosted by myself. Here are the details:


Monday, 16th of August 2010
Offenbachsaal
Congress-Centrum Ost Koelnmesse/KölnKongress
Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße
50679 Cologne / Germany
7pm - 7:45pm


Registration for GDC Europe will not be necessary. Fifteen minutes will be reserved for Q&A. Here are all the travel details. I very much hope that all of you attending GDC Europe can come. If you are unable to attend, you may want to check out the on-demand stream of the session, provided by my television network ZDF/3sat. Check back for the link Monday evening.

Postingan terkait: